Our specialised publishing team works with respected Eswatini authors and educationalists in developing and evaluating materials of the highest standard and quality that enhances the teaching and learning experience for everyone – from Grade 1 up until Form 5.
We also have a wide spread of classroom and teaching resources available that cater for all grades, including institutions of higher learning. These resources include dictionaries, atlases, map skills, technology kits, teachers’ resources and much more.
Our Munya LuLwimi siSwati series is an excellent resource for Second Language learners of isiSwati.
We continuously invest in cutting-edge digital content for teachers, learners and schools in order to provide flexible, quality solutions that bring together print and digital. We also assist teachers in integrating new technologies with sound pedagogy.
We understand that being a successful educational publisher is not only about creating exceptional teaching materials, but that educators also need skills to be able to make the biggest impact on their learners or students.
Macmillan Education - with learners for life.
We...help learners and students to achieve more
By...listening closely to the experiences of teachers and lecturers
And...partnering with Eswatini’s most respected authors and educationalists
So That We Can...support learners, students, teachers, lecturers and institutions through a lifetime of learning
We do this by...
Providing the highest quality content in the most relevant, engaging and flexible formats which...
- make learners and students excited to learn
- help teachers and lecturers better engage in the classroom
- give learners and students the opportunity to learn for themselves
- enable teachers and lecturers to continue to develop professionally
- bring subjects and disciplines to life
- give learners and students the skills to move from classroom to workplace
- elevate education in Eswatini to much greater heights
- encourage a lifelong love for learning.